Here’s our best from the Brits red carpet.
Rather than the formal gowns seen at the Baftas and the fashion forward looks paraded at London Fashion Week and the Elle Style Awards, the Brits are a chance for the stars to let their hair down a bit, raise the hemlines, be a little risque.
And they didn’t disappoint.
“It’s the best thing I’ve ever worn,”
Ellie Goulding gushed to VOGUE about her princessy Vivienne Westwood look.
- Laura Witmore in a red metallic dress by designer Hasan Hejazi
- Kimberley Walsh looked feminine in a nude, floral Blumarine number
- Rita Ora showed some skin in her low-cut, yellow Prada gown
- Fearne Cotton in a silver metallic mini dress
- Supermodel Rosie Huntington-Whiteley showed off her fabulous legs in a red and black sequinned mini dress from Yves Saint Laurent
- The fabulous Minogue sisters
- Pixie Lott shows off some leg and her toned back in a floor-length white gown by DKNY, which she teamed with a pair of silver high-heels
- Ellie Golding makes an entrance fit for a princess, in a pink corset and white tulle skirt by Vivienne Westwood